Do you own a horse, have the opportunity to interact with horses, or simply love horses?
Are you interested in seeing how a connected relationship with a horse can be built by making requests and responding in safe, predictable ways while appropriately applying the Natural Lifemanship principles?
In this series of 19 videos, NL co-founders, Tim Jobe and Bettina Shultz-Jobe, demonstrate the Natural Lifemanship process while building a connected and cooperative partnership with their rescue horse, Frieda. Through this series of demonstrations, in which the relationship is progressively built and strengthened, the nuances of the Natural Lifemanship connection principles are taught.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO GET THE VIDEOS
There are TWO ways to get the series! As with our other online courses and videos, they are FREE to Natural Lifemanship Members! If you have an active Natural Lifemanship Membership at either the Basic or Professional level, simply visit our online learning page to view the entire video series. Learn more or become a member.
If you are not a member and you do not wish to become one at this time, or if you wish to purchase the course for others, you may purchase it for only $99. After purchase, you or any user you assign will have immediate access to this course.
In this course you will:
- Learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy connection
- Learn why detachment is important and how to ask for detachment with connection
- Observe a way of communicating with a horse that builds trust and connection
- Learn how to determine handedness in horses
- Watch the work progress as Frieda is invited to cooperate with increasingly challenging requests, such as consenting to touch, haltering, saddling and trailering