Natural Lifemanship® Live Group Consult Series
Discuss your Equine Assisted Services practice LIVE with NL professionals and learn from and with your peers and colleagues
Are you a certification student who is looking to enhance your professional practice? Meet with our Natural Lifemanship team and other colleagues over Zoom to discuss your practice, plan your next steps, and learn from others in the field.
This is a great place to begin your certification journey after you have completed the Fundamentals of NL!
Upcoming Group Consult Series
We have two group consultation series beginning in January 2023:
–Friday Morning Group (10am-Noon CST): Meets January 20th, 27th, February 3rd, February 10th, and February 17th
–Wednesday Morning Group (10am-Noon CST): Meets March 8th, 22nd, 29th, April 5th and April 19th
- Learn and grow with the same group for the entire series.
- Meet 5 separate times for two hours per meeting.
- Experience 2 cases on each call.
- Learn from your cases and get to know what others in the field are doing in their practice.
- Connect with others who are doing similar work.
- You must be actively pursuing NL Certification to register for a group consultation
What to Expect
Please remember that your participation is instrumental to the process. If you are new to group consultations, please know that we will support you every step of the way.
- You must be practicing the NL principles when working with clients and/or horses.
- Sessions are dedicated to discussing real-life cases and you will be expected to present at least one case on one of the calls. This can be a client case or a horse case.
- You must attend at least 3 of the 5 calls, LIVE. If you are unable to attend one or two calls (max), you may listen to recordings and write a summary in lieu of attending live.
Join our Email List
Stay updated on the latest in Equine Assisted Services, NL trainings, and upcoming events.