We are so thrilled to bring you this webinar!
Bonnie Badenoch, PhD, LMFT will have a two hour conversation with Bettina Shultz-Jobe (NL Co-Founder) and with YOU! Time will fly – no doubt!
Bonnie is a therapist, teacher, consultant, speaker, and author. She is a thought leader in the trauma field, and her work is paradigm shifting, to say the least! Her most recent book The Heart of Trauma
is relational, neurobiology informed, attachment-focused and speaks powerfully to the way we work with clients and horses in Natural Lifemanship. Her work and writing beautifully fill the gap between science and practice with clarity, compassion, and heart. Visit Bonnie’s website.
The following topics and questions will be discussed and explored:
- Receptivity, why it matters and the practice of embodying it
- Is self-regulation possible or even desirable?
- Co-regulation, co-dysregulation, and the value of our own presence and deep resonance with others
- The gut brain, heart brain, head brain, and other neural streams
- And whatever else happens to come up!
We hope you can join us.
This live webinar is free to all. The recording is available to all basic and professional NL members. All others pay $30 for the recording.
RSVP TO OUR WEBINAR