Lifemanship for Spiritual Connection
Take a Deep Dive into Contemplative
Connection With Yourself and Others.
Explore the ways in which contemplative spirituality intersects with Natural Lifemanship equine-assisted practice.
Experience the power and intimacy of the circle.
Gain insights and practices to help your clients and yourself cultivate a more abiding sense of connection and belonging.
The spiritual realm of life is where you seek meaning and belonging. It may also be the place of some of yours, and your clients’, deepest wounds.
Through this 3-day in-person training, we help you explore, experience, practice, and transform connection patterns in the depths of your being where your sense of self touches its very source and the ground of all being. Learn how to bring yourself and others to a place of deeper connection, resting in the true nature of absolute belonging.
Please note: This training is non-religious and non-denominational. Although the content is largely drawn from the Christian contemplative tradition, we honor the common roots of all contemplative traditions. People of all belief systems and spiritual orientations are welcome and encouraged to join us in creating a space where everyone belongs.
“This experience was such a divine appointment. The women, the beautiful herd, the place–it was truly a sacred space. So thankful for Laura and Kathleen for creating a quiet, holy circle for us to connect authentically to each other, the herd, and to be still enough to notice the rhythms of our lives and our need for ‘divine therapy’.”
Charlotte Hiler Easley
LCSW (Lexington, KY)
What: Natural Lifemanship for Spiritual Connection
Where: Natural Lifemanship Headquarters, Brenham, TX or TBD
Why: Spiritual connection is integral to mental health and wellbeing.
Prerequisites: None. There is a lesson in a short course that must be completed prior to the training if you have not previously attended a Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship training. You will receive the course after registering.
Explore the following topics:
- The way of the circle as a contemplative practice in the context of relationships and community
- The spiritual journey and the therapeutic process
- The rhythm of a spiritually connected life
- Awakening to connection and wonder through contemplative practice
- The nature of prayer, identity, and choice
- Discernment as deep connection – attuning to the pressures within
What can I expect?
- 3 days of deep connection with self and other
- An intimate group (no more than 12)
- Contemplative practices (outdoors and with horses) to get grounded and connected
- Exploration of themes (see above)
- Circle discussions – listening and speaking from the heart
- Opportunities for reflection
- NL for Spiritual Connection Manual included
- Earn 18.75 CE credits
“This training was a life changing experience and a true blessing! The experiences and activities were planned with intention and the knowledge presented was valuable. Our leaders were amazing and the connections created within our group were beautiful. I hope NL holds more trainings like this!”
M.Ed., LPC, RPT (Beeville, TX)
Join our Email List
Stay updated on the latest in Equine Assisted Services, NL trainings, and upcoming events.