Are you an Equine Professional or an Equine Assisted Psychotherapist?
Do you work with horses to help people?
Do you own, ride, compete, work with horses in any way, or just plain love horses?
Learn how to greatly improve the quality of your connections with horses.
We have put together the best of NL teachings regarding connected horsemanship, all in one place!
This course bundle includes over 21 hours of video! Watch Natural Lifemanship experts teach and demonstrate the NL process for building connected relationships with horses, both on the ground and while mounted. Learn the nuances of connected horsemanship. The following modules are included:
- Connected Horsemanship 2019 Conference Workshop (7 videos) ~2.5 hours
- Equine Essentials: Body language, posture, expressions and movement (9 videos) ~ 1.5 hours
- The Complexity of Touch (8 videos) ~3 hours
- Relationship Basics with Frieda (19 videos) ~4.5 hours
- Haltering with Connection (1 video) ~.5 hours
- Determining if the Relationship is Ready for Riding (1 video) ~.25 hours
- An assortment of videos recorded on Facebook Live (9 videos) ~6.5 hours
There are multiples ways to enjoy this content.
- NL Membership starting at $200/year or $20/month. All of this content is immediately accessible for those with an active Basic or Professional membership plan. If you are a member, simply log in and visit our Online Learning page where you may find each of these modules as separate video series.
- Purchase this bundle for $199 for yourself or someone else.
- Purchase each course separately. If purchased separately, these courses would cost >$300. Not recommended.
- Sign up for the Connected Horsemanship Training as a full participant (auditors excluded) and this course bundle is included. If you sign up for the training as an auditor, we recommend you either purchase this bundle for review or view the videos through membership. They will help you to prepare so that you may learn and gain the most from the Connected Horsemanship training.
- Equine Essentials Preview
- Introduction to basic horse body language
- Horse body language when a request is made
- Horse body language during attachment and detachment (Annie)
- Horse movement as a part of body language
- Horse body language during attachment and detachment (Buck)
- How to differentiate between appeasement and connection
- Possible horse behaviors that could be dangerous
- Specific areas of the horse’s body to notice when reading body language and understanding pacifying movements
- What the horse is designed for, as a species, and how the human “management” of them can affect their behavior
- The Complexity of Touch Preview
- Lesson 1: Engaging Touch with Apollo using EFT (tapping)
- Lesson 2: Engaging Touch with Apollo through the Masterson Method and TTouch
- Lesson 3: Working on Connection with Apollo through Attachment and Detachment
- Lesson 4: Continuing to Work with Apollo on Connection with Touch
- Lesson 5: Bettina Works on Connection with Apollo through Attachment & Detachment
- Lesson 6: Bettina and Apollo Stay More Connected and Explore Some of the Situations Where They Lose Connection
- Lesson 7: Helping Apollo Work through Fear by Slowing Down and Staying Connected
- Lesson 8: Finding Connection in Touch
- 01. Meet Frieda
- 02. Connection
- 03. Unhealthy Connection
- 04. Bettina – Detachment
- 05. Tim – Detachment Moves
- 06. Moving With A Halter
- 07. Trailering
- 08. Backing Up
- 09. Handedness
- 10. Touch
- 11. Supporting Weight
- 12. Tim – Human Detachment 2
- 13. Refining Communication
- 14. Haltering
- 15. Responding to the Halter
- 16. Preparing To Trailer
- 17. Saddling
- 18. Mounting & Riding
- 19. Relationship Wrap Up
- NL Principles with Aries
- When Control Enters the Relationship, Connection Leaves
- Learning is Best Done through Calm Connection
- Maybe Mouthy or Pushy Behavior is Just a Bid for Connection?
- Replacing Patterns of Control and Submission with Connection
- Communicating Calmly as the Relationship Becomes More Intimate
- Building Trust with Daisy
- Pause and Reflect to Build Connection
- Exploring Touch with Buckeye