Registration for the 5-class series starting April 5th, 2018 is OPEN!
Natural Lifemanship and Horse Sense of the Carolinas have partnered together to offer a 5-week online business support class for EAP/EAL business owners or aspiring business owners.
Building and running a successful business in the Equine-Assisted helping professions can be daunting. There are multiple considerations that could make or break a business.
Among these considerations are:
- Business structure and formation (for- or not-for-profit; incorporation, liability insurance)
- Sources of revenue (i.e., grants, contracts, insurance, fee-for-service, etc.)
- Marketing and generating clients
- Building collaborative partnerships
- and others…
Do you want to take your EAP/EAL business to the next level?
Are you just getting started or thinking of starting a business?
Let us be your guides.
Natural Lifemanship co-founder Bettina Shultz-Jobe, and Horse Sense of the Carolinas founder, Shannon Knapp, team up to offer a Business-Building Master Class: A 5-week online seminar covering the most critical aspects of running a successful EA business. You will get virtual access to the latest information on equine assisted practices from two of the industry’s most experienced and successful leaders.
- Group format on Zoom with teaching and discussion
- 1 hour sessions on specified dates
- Limit of 10 people per group
- A one-hour private consultation is included
- Only $375 for the 5-class series
This class is limited to 10 participants. Once this class is full, if you would like to be placed on a waitlist for the next course, please provide your name and email below.