Natural Lifemanship and Horse Sense of the Carolinas have partnered together to offer a 5-week online business support class for EAP/EAL business owners or aspiring business owners.
Building and running a successful business in the Equine-Assisted helping professions can be daunting. There are multiple considerations that could make or break a business.
Among these considerations are:
- Business structure and formation (for- or not-for-profit; incorporation, liability insurance)
- Sources of revenue (i.e., grants, contracts, insurance, fee-for-service, etc.)
- Marketing and generating clients
- Building collaborative partnerships
- and others…
Do you want to take your EAP/EAL business to the next level?
Are you just getting started or thinking of starting a business?
Let us be your guides.
Natural Lifemanship co-founder Bettina Shultz-Jobe, and Horse Sense of the Carolinas founder, Shannon Knapp, team up to offer a Business-Building Master Class: A 5-week online seminar covering the most critical aspects of running a successful EA business. You will get virtual access to the latest information on equine assisted practices from two of the industry’s most experienced and successful leaders.
- Group format on Zoom with teaching and discussion
- 1 hour sessions on specified dates
- Limit of 10 people per group
- A one-hour private consultation is included
- Only $375 for the 5-class series
Registration for the 5-class series starting March 1st, 2018 is open.
This class is limited to 10 participants. Once this class is full, if you would like to be placed on a waitlist for the next course, please provide your name and email below. If we get 10 people on the wait list, we will open up another class this spring, otherwise the next class will be scheduled in the fall of 2018.