For over 20 years, Rebecca has served children and families in a variety of settings, including office, in-home, and outdoors using TF-EAP.
Rebecca is also a gifted writer. In her work with young children and their families she often writes or tells therapeutic stories to facilitate the healing process. Her books, The Healing Series, is a result of those stories. Her first published book, The Gift, was born out of her love for horses and the beauty of their friendship.
Rebecca’s second book and first in The Healing Series, Kindness In A Scary World, a story for children about terrorism, was released September 2017.
- Natural Lifemanship clinician, trainer and blog contributor
- Since 1994, has provided therapy for hundreds of traumatized children and families
- Co-author of Complex Trauma in Children & Adolescents, published in Psychiatric Annals in 2005
- First responder providing psychological first aid for victims of violence and natural disasters
- Published author of children’s stories