Jenn Pagone, LCPC (IL), LPC (WI)
Jenn has worked in the Equine-Assisted Services Field for over 10 years. She is the founder of Whispering White Horse Stables, a therapeutic horse ranch, in Marengo, Illinois, and has created a trauma-focused “equine-engaged parts work psychotherapy” model called Equid-Nexus.
Jenn is IFS and EMDR certified and specializes in complex trauma, dissociation, attachment challenges, grief and loss, eating disorders, and women with cancer and infertility. Prior to opening her private practice in 2012, she worked as a rape crisis counselor and medical advocate, a clinical therapist on inpatient and outpatient eating disorders units, and managed a group home for women with eating disorders and trauma.
Jenn has a background in teaching clinical psychology, presents at conferences, and offers workshops and training at her location in Illinois. She is proud to be a Natural Lifemanship Trainer since 2020.
- Owner of Pagone Psychological Services, PLLC
- Founder of Whispering White Horse Stables, LLC
- Creator of “Equid-Nexus: an equine-engaged parts work psychotherapy model”
- Certified in Natural Lifemanship, Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Over a decade of experience in equine-assisted services and over fifteen years of treating women with trauma
- Former adjunct professor of clinical psychology
- Conference speaker, author, and guest lecturer on trauma and the treatment of eating disorders
- Provides workshops and training on Equid-Nexus
- Provides clinical consulting
- Is a miniature horse enthusiast!