Courtney grew up on the Alabama-Mississippi state line where she started riding at the age of 11. She moved to Texas in 2012, started her journey of Recovery, and is dedicated to working with others that suffer from alcoholism and drug addiction.
Since attending her first NL Training in 2015, she has been obsessed with how the process of Natural Lifemanship has transformed her own recovery and personal relationships.
Courtney is a Natural Lifemanship Trainer, certified Natural Lifemanship Practitioner and Equine Professional, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor Intern and has worked at The Arbor Behavioral Healthcare since 2014 as the Equine Specialist.
Courtney co-facilitates weekly TF-EAP sessions for The Arbor’s clients and their family members. Even though this is serious and challenging work, Courtney loves to have fun and share her experiences with those seeking connection.
- Certified Natural Lifemanship Practitioner and Equine Professional
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor – Intern
- Over 4 years co-facilitating TF-EAP sessions
- 7 years of experience in drug and alcohol treatment industry
- Equine Specialist at the Arbor Behavioral Healthcare