Have you ever wondered what to do in your sessions on a rainy day or during the long winter months? Can one still do Natural Lifemanship when circumstances prevent partnering with horses?
This super fun workshop was taught during the 2019 NL Deep Dive Conference. Presenters, Jennifer Steinmetz, Cindy Hatchell, and Bettina Shultz-Jobe, give you tools to engage individuals, families, and groups in fun, challenging, and connecting activities that don't require horses.
- Acquire facilitation skills to cultivate safety, trust, participation, energy, and other positive group dynamics
- Observe and learn how to facilitate more than 10 experiential activities
- Describe the ways in which the experiential activities that were demonstrated build connection with self and others
- Explain how experiential ground activities can be used to powerfully and organically implement trauma-informed care
Please note - you can watch the videos below if you have a professional membership. If you wish to earn 4 CE credits and download all the handouts, you must take the course by choosing one of the following options:
- Those with an active NL Professional Membership, can start the course here.
- If you are not a Professional member you may purchase the course for $59, here. NL Basic Members receive a 10% discount on the purchase of the course.