- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship – July 7th-8th, 2018, Soulful Prairies, Woodstock, IL
July 7 @ 9:00 am - July 8 @ 5:00 pm CDT| $275
2-Day Training & Online Course
|Before June 23rd, 2018||$625|
|After June 23rd, 2018||$700|
* THE RETURNEE RATE IS AVAILABLE FOR NATURAL LIFEMANSHIP MEMBERS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED A FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING.
|Trainers (subject to change)||Schedule||Travel Info|
|Tanner Jobe, Kendra Twitty||9am to 5pm each day||Airports & Lodging|
Natural Lifemanship is an approved continuing education provider.18.75 Continuing Education (CE) Hours are awarded to eligible attendees who complete this training.
PLEASE NOTE the FOLLOWING:
- This training is non-refundable, however it is transferable. Please review our terms and conditions.
- If you sign up for anyone other than yourself, you will need to contact us so that we can make sure each participant of the training gets an account in the system and access to the course. If you sign up for only yourself, this happens automatically and there is no need to contact us.
- When you complete your order, you will be prompted to “head on over to the student dashboard.” To access your course, please go the My Account link at the top left of the web page and click on My Courses. Click on the Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship Blended Format to start the course. “Blended” refers to part online and part in person.
- Within two minutes of completing your purchase, be on the lookout for two emails from Natural Lifemanship: one is an order receipt and one contains instructions.