Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship – March 9th-10th, 2018, Southern Christian Children’s Home, Morrilton, AR
March 9 @ 9:00 am - March 10 @ 5:00 pm CST| $275
2-Day Training & Online Course
|Before January 26th, 2018||$625|
|After January 26th, 2018||$700|
* THE RETURNEE RATE IS AVAILABLE FOR NATURAL LIFEMANSHIP MEMBERS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED A FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING.
|Trainers (subject to change)||Schedule||Travel Info|
|Tim Jobe and Bettina Shultz-Jobe||9am to 5pm each day||Airports & Lodging|
Natural Lifemanship is an approved continuing education provider.18.75 Continuing Education (CE) Hours are awarded to eligible attendees who complete this training.
PLEASE NOTE the FOLLOWING:
- This training is non-refundable, however it is transferable. Please review our terms and conditions.
- ONLY ONE REGISTRATION MAY BE PURCHASED IN A SINGLE ORDER, WHICH MUST BE PLACED BY THE INDIVIDUAL WHO WILL ATTEND THE TRAINING.
- When you complete your order, you will be prompted to “head on over to the student dashboard.” To access your course, please go the My Account link at the top left of the web page and click on My Courses. Click on the Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship Blended Format to start the course. “Blended” refers to part online and part in person.
- Within two minutes of completing your purchase, be on the lookout for two emails from Natural Lifemanship: one is an order receipt and one contains instructions.