TF-EAP Certifications

To become certified in TF-EAP you must be:

A Licensed Mental Health Professional who uses horses to deliver therapy services (EAP)

  • Choose TF-EAPC (clinician) if you work with an Equine Professional in the delivery of services.
  • Choose TF-EAPD (dual) if you often work by yourself in the delivery of services or you alternate roles (you serve as your own EP or sometimes serve as the EP for other therapists in sessions).


An Equine Professional who works with a Licensed Mental Health Professional to deliver EAP

If none of these conditions apply to you, see our NLC certifications.