June 29, 2020
Group Consultations Beginning June 29th (Mondays from 3-5pm)
Group consultations are a requirement for Natural Lifemanship certification. There are now TWO ways to do them: As part of a live group that meets over Zoom on predetermined dates; or virtually through an online course, entirely on your schedule.
1. TAKE AN ONLINE COURSEYou now have the option to complete the course, Taking NL Principles into Practice, to satisfy one of your group consultation requirements. The online course is completely at your own pace, and you will not have to present a case.
2. JOIN A SMALL GROUP THAT MEETS VIA ZOOMIf you prefer to join a traditional 5-session group consultation series, scroll down to view upcoming events. They are offered several times per year and each series meets five times for two hours each, over Zoom. These are limited to 10 participants. Before signing up for a traditional group consultation series, please review the following requirements:
- You must be able to attend at least 3 of the 5 sessions live via Zoom. Up to two sessions may be made up by viewing the recordings and contributing to the forum.
- Each participant will submit a written case summary and present the case on one of the calls.
- As soon as you sign up, you will receive an email with instructions for accessing your group forum. ALL instructions and communications will occur through the forum (not email). Please be prepared to check the forum regularly for updates.