February 23, 2019
Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship - February 23rd-24th, 2019, The Arbor, Georgetown, TX
The Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship Training
Attend the Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship, and:Experience more rewarding connections while empowering others to do the same. Build a business helping people with the help of horses. Help others overcome trauma and learn to form healthy relationships with self and others.
- How to help people overcome trauma and stress and build better relationships through Trauma-Focused Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- How to form deeper connections with self and others through simple principles we’ve learned from horses
- Case examples illustrating how the NL process looks in sessions, including when and why ground work and mounted work are used
- How you can build a business helping people heal, recover, and thrive with and without the help of horses
- The science of trauma-informed care and NL’s core principles online, at your own pace before you attend the
- How the process of building connection begins with a request
- The difference between cooperation and compliance, and between ignoring and resisting
- Why connection is always a choice and the “absence of no” is not necessarily a “yes”
- How to lead a horse with connection, not control
- How sessions are client and horse driven
- Connection with self and with others is always the goal. Make connection the center of everything you do.
- What you learn from horses at a Natural Lifemanship training transfers to your personal and your professional relationships.
- Help your clients make powerful connections between what they experience in sessions and what they do in their daily lives.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
- The Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship training is completed partly online, partly in-person.
- When you sign up for the two-day in-person event, please register enough in advance to complete the online portion BEFORE the two-day event.
- The 7 hours of online lessons must be completed by each participant no later than 72 hours before the start of the in-person training. No exceptions.
- There are no refunds, however one may transfer to attend a different date.
- Upon completion of registration, each participant will be automatically enrolled in the online portion of the training and will receive an email with instructions for getting started.
- Earn 18.75 CE credits (NBCC & NAADAC)