The Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship Training
Attend the Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship, and:
Experience more rewarding connections while empowering others to do the same.
Build a business helping people with the help of horses.
Help others overcome trauma and learn to form healthy relationships with self and others.
- How to help people overcome trauma and stress and build better relationships through Trauma-Focused Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- How to form deeper connections with self and others through simple principles we’ve learned from horses
- Case examples illustrating how the NL process looks in sessions, including when and why ground work and mounted work are used
- How you can build a business helping people heal, recover, and thrive with and without the help of horses
- The science of trauma-informed care and NL’s core principles online, at your own pace before you attend the
- How the process of building connection begins with a request
- The difference between cooperation and compliance, and between ignoring and resisting
- Why connection is always a choice and the “absence of no” is not necessarily a “yes”
- How to lead a horse with connection, not control
- How sessions are client and horse driven
- Connection with self and with others is always the goal. Make connection the center of everything you do.
- What you learn from horses at a Natural Lifemanship training transfers to your personal and your professional relationships.
- Help your clients make powerful connections between what they experience in sessions and what they do in their daily lives.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
- The Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship training is completed partly online, partly in-person.
- When you sign up for the two-day in-person event, please register enough in advance to complete the online portion BEFORE the two-day event.
- The 7 hours of online lessons must be completed by each participant no later than 72 hours before the start of the in-person training. No exceptions.
- There are no refunds, however one may transfer to attend a different date.
- Upon completion of registration, each participant will be automatically enrolled in the online portion of the training and will receive an email with instructions for getting started.
- Earn 18.75 CE credits (NBCC & NAADAC)
OTHER TRAININGS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
NL Personal Intensive
Relationship Logic Immersion with Rescued Equines
SPECIAL Relationship Logic Immersion Training and Campout – Wild Horse Sanctuary, Shingletown, CA
Rhythmic Riding Immersion
The Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship Training
Natural Lifemanship Intensive
Relationship Logic Immersion
Business Building Master Class
Natural Lifemanship Conference
Equine Connected EMDR (EC-EMDR)
Introduction to Natural Lifemanship and TF-EAP™
Natural Lifemanship for Spiritual Connection
Tim and Bettina are down to earth people. They have extensive knowledge and you will not be disappointed should you choose them to improve your program.
-Michael (Brady) Bunch
“This is the best training that I have attended in my almost 8 years at WCJS.” “This class was excellent. It helped me have a better understanding of dealing with trauma kids. The horse training was very exciting and a great hands-on tool – the class was very informative, I…
-Attendees of the 2013 and 2014 Williamson County Mental Health in Schools Conference
"Tim and Bettina trained our Juvenile Probation Officers and our Juvenile Supervision Officers and we have seen a drastic positive change in how our staff perceive and interact with youth. Tim and Bettina also presented at our 2013 and our 2014 Wilco Mental Health in Schools Conferences to more than…
-Matt Smith, LPC-S
"I was amazed at what I learned in the 3-day Natural Lifemanship workshop with Tim and Bettina. Their combined knowledge of horses and mental health issues was impressive! Each demonstrated extensive knowledge of his own specialty – Tim with horses, Bettina in Mental Health. But, that knowledge cleanly overlapped the…
-Gwen Murphy, MEd, LPC, NCC, NBCCH
What a great clinic. The mix of equine psychology and equine assisted psychotherapy is a beneficial blend of life! Loved the one on one, small group atmosphere.
"I recently attended my first Natural Lifemanship training and I have to say that it was one of the best trainings I’ve been to! I learned so much about brain development, the effects trauma has on children and the power of partnering horses with these children. The focus on relationships…
"The Natural Lifemanship training was more than I possibly could have hoped it would be! Every topic covered was not only interesting and valid but crucial to the big picture that was painted over the three day training. Tim and Bettina were sure to offer a rationale for each concept…
“Tim and Bettina are so knowledgeable and articulate it left me feeling like I had read an amazing text book that I will have to re-read at least a couple more times to be able to fully integrate all the information. It's such a simple concept and makes so much…
-Kathy Magill, LPC
"It was very interesting to see how horse psychology relates to peoples’ everyday lives. I learned how the horse treats a human exactly how the person treats them. This is helpful in relationship building in your client’s everyday life."
“I have seventeen years of clinical experience working with adults and children in a clinical setting. Approximately Twelve years ago I met an individual named Tim Jobe. Tim was your stereotypical cowboy with a dirty hat and worn jeans. He knew I was a therapist and began to discuss with…
-Chris Chandler, M.Ed., LPC
"I have so enjoyed using and applying the information that I learned at a recent Natural Lifemanship workshop in my work with clients and families . The principles presented in Natural Lifemanship take some very complicated and detailed principles of behavior and psychology and make them digestible for every day…
-Dr. Beverly Dolenz Walsh, Ph.D.
“I learned a lot during the workshop, and everything was explained very well. It was good to see that there is a relationship building program for individual therapy versus just team building. I also liked that through this program not only do you learn to build a relationship, but it…
-Brigitta Bogan Gielisse
“I truly valued the training.... I feel like I learned more from the two days of training I received from Natural Lifemanship than I ever have from any training regarding equine assisted psychotherapy! It generated days of self-reflection, and has completely enhanced the work I do with my clients when…
-Debbie Stjernholm, LPC, CAC II, EAP II
“The Natural Lifemanship training was awesome! We all learned SO much and left the training feeling so energized to do this work with traumatized children in our community. Tim and Bettina have taken what we previously knew about the power of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy to the next level! The experiences…
"I was attracted to Tim and Bettina Jobe’s Natural Lifemanship approach to equine assisted psychotherapy because it bridges the gap between the methods that rely totally on the use of groundwork and methods that focus primarily on mounted horsemanship. Natural Lifemanship is all about the relationship between the human and…
-Michael Dawson, MA, LPC
"Bettina and Tim take the meaning and effectiveness of equine assisted therapy to another level. Simpler and deeper."