Kendra Twitty MA, LPC is a Licensed Professional Counselor in South Carolina, who has over 18 years of experience working in the mental health profession. She is a trained Forensic Interviewer and is a qualified expert witness in trauma-related issues throughout the court systems.
As a nationally certified therapist in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and a MA in Clinical Counseling, she specializes in Developmental and Complex Trauma and uses evidence-based treatment models in her therapeutic approach.
Kendra is the co-founder of H.O.P.E. LLC, an Equine Assisted Learning program; is trained in Natural Lifemanship, and is past EAGALA and PATH certified. She presents at National Conferences on the topics of Trauma work, Equine Assisted Therapy and is co-author of the TF-CBT and EAP Workbook “Equipower.”
After 25 years of working with horses, Kendra continues to partner with horses in order to empower individuals to develop healthy relationships with themselves and others.
- Licensed Professional Counselor with over 18 years of specializing in working with developmental and complex trauma
- Nationally Certified Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
- Clinical Director of Child Abuse Prevention Association
- Formerly EAGALA Advanced Certified and PATH certified as a therapeutic riding instructor
- TBRI (Trust-Based Relational Intervention) Trainer
- Founder and Director of H.O.P.E. – Horses Offering Personal Empowerment, Inc., Yemassee, SC